As you all know that Covid-19 spread its terror among the people so badly. In the USA (coronavirus) has made both the human health crisis and the USA economic crisis the biggest in 2020. The coronavirus pandemic has taken many happy lives in the USA. It affects each society as a whole and pushes the National Hospital into its own system for its activities. Not only America, but the whole world has also become deeply disappointed. It is being said that after the end of its second wave, its third wave will come. It will only affect the children. On this web page we will tell you how to come, what should you do? How can you protect your child from this hair wave? Let’s find out….
There have been fewer cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in children than in adults. Typically, the virus causes a mild illness in children, although some children have become very ill. Many parents wonder what to do if their child becomes ill. Here’s what you need to know.
Know Answer Most Popular FAQ Of Your Know What Are the Basic Symptoms of Covid-19?
- Trouble breathing
- Symptoms of a cold such as a sore throat, congestion, or a runny nose
- Muscle pain
- A loss of taste or smell
- Nausea or vomiting
Always Keep Your Child
- Wear a mask in public and when sick.
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently.
- Avoid large crowds and busy places.
- Avoid public indoor places, especially restaurants and bars.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from people you don’t live with.
- Make sure children get all recommended vaccinations for flu and other infections such as measles.
How Could We Keep My Family Safe if My Child Has Any Symptoms Of Covid?
- Keep your family at home until you talk to your doctor. If the doctor thinks your child may have symptoms of COVID-19, everyone in the household should stay home until the test is done or the symptoms are gone. See CDC’s website for details.
- Keep other people and pets in the house away from your child as much as possible.
- Try to have only one person care for the sick child so that others are not exposed.
- If your child is over 2 years old and can wear a mask without difficulty breathing, ask them to wear a mask when the caregiver is in the room. Do not leave your young child alone wearing a mask. The caregiver should also wear one in the same room. See CDC’s guide for more information on masks.
- If possible, ask your sick child to use a separate bathroom from others. If this is not possible, wipe the bathroom frequently.
- Everyone in your family should wash their hands thoroughly and frequently. Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Use regular household cleaners or wipes to clean things they touch a lot (door latches, light switches, toys, remote controls, phones, etc.). Do this every day.
How Can I Coronavirus (COVID-19) Treated?
Still, there is no specific medication for COVID-19. Most people who have it get better at home with plenty of liquids, rest, and comfort. Some people get very ill and need a prescription in the hospital.